Keep It Running Clean
Changing your oil regularly gets rid of harmful dirt, moisture and byproducts of combustion. It will also keep engine seals soft and moving parts free and clean.
You should change your oil every 3 months or 3000 miles.
Complete service includes:
- Changing engine oil and oil filter
- Check and correct tire pressure
- Check fluid level for the differential(s)
- Transfer case (if equipped), power steering fluid
- Check and fill brake fluid, windshield washer fluid, transmission fluid and coolant.
- Lube all fittings; lube door, hood and trunk hinges and latches.
- Inspect drive axles, exhaust system, tires, suspension components, oil leaks, engine belts and coolant hoses.